These Terms and Conditions are intended to provide the legal framework of the utilisation of the website christianpierrelamarca.com and its services.
This contract is concluded between:
- The manager of this website referred to as “The Publisher”
- Any individual or legal entity wishing to access the website and its services, referred to as “The Utilisator”
These Terms and Conditions must be accepted by all users. Their access to the website constitutes the proof of their acceptance of these conditions.
Terms & conditions
The website christianpierrelamarca.com is edited by the communication agency specialised in classical music le philtre (SAS).
Access to services
The user of the website christianpierrelamarca.com has access to the following services :
- The biography of Christian-Pierre La Marca
- The presentation of the various albums of Christian-Pierre La Marca
- The upcoming concerts of Christian-Pierre La Marca
- The presentation of the various projects which involved Christian-Pierre La Marca
- The access and possibility to download photos, videos and the press review of Christian-Pierre La Marca
The website and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, especially during maintenance, without any warning or justification.
The contents of Christian-Pierre La Marca’s website (logos, texts, graphic elements, videos, etc.) are protected by copyright under the French Intellectual Property Code.
The User must obtain the authorization of the website editor before any reproduction, copy or publication of these different contents. They may be used by Users for privates purposes; any commercial use is prohibited.
Use of your personnal data
We automatically receive and record informations from your computer and browser, including your IP address, your software and hardware, and the page you request.
The lifetime of a cookie is approximately two days.